Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Don't Know What to Title This

The title explains it! I didn't know what to name this, mainly because it's just going to be pointless rambling about my life.
You know, even though only two people follow me, neither one of whom actually uses her blog, I've found that I like blogging. I like it because writing in a diary takes too much time and is kind of annoying. I'm always on the computer anyway, and I'm a pretty fast typer, so why not blog? So much easier :)
So today I ate way too much JUNK. JUNK meaning CHOCOLATE. CHOCOLATE meaning KIT-KATS and PEANUT M&M'S. Oh, and also the head of a CHOCOLATE BUNNY. *Groans*. So when I worked out on the treadmill (listening to Folie a Deux), I only ended up burning off the chocolate bunny. I'm pathetic when it comes to food :(
Also today, I went shopping with my mom. She went to Staples and got a binder, then Safeway to get some bananas, which we easily could have stolen because they were sitting outside of the store, for some reason....But we didn't take them. No, we were good citizens and paid $.58 for them. :)
Then we went to Barnes&Noble. I got some magazine that I don't even remember the title of. I got it for the main reason that it had an article on ROB PATTINSON and TAYLOR LAUTNER!! And a huge, gorgeous poster of Robert. I cleaned off the wall above my bulletin board just for it :)
I'm looking at it right now. Robert Pattinson is soo hot <3
I also bought this book called Twilight Director's Notebook. It's a book written by the director of Twilight.

As you can plainly see, I LOVE TWILIGHT.
But not overly. I'm not obsessed with it at all. I swear. I don't obsess over things. It's just that the books were amazingly written (almost as great as Harry Potter) and that Rob and Taylor are hot. That's all.
I'm gonna go read that book now. :)

PS. Heading to the beach tomorrow. I'm taking my laptop so I can study for the Catcher in the Rye test I'm having when we get back from break, but there's not going to be internet in the crappy apartment we're staying at.
So I won't be on for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon!
    Hey, it's Allie.
    Megan told me to get one of these and said you had one too. I tried to "follow" you but it won't let me. This thing is so confusing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete