I'm Shannon.
Yeah.
I'm not really much of an interesting person, in my opinion.
No one will want to read this, probably.
But honestly, that's okay with me.
So.
Today was the first Tuesday of spring break.
All the public school kids went back today, so I couldn't hang out with my neighborhood friends.
:(
I watched Twilight tonight for the third time. I <3 Rob Pattinson :)
I do NOT <3 Kirsten Stewart. She is a terrible Bella.
I wanted to do a lot of things today, such as working out, doing Spanish homework, and reading The City of Ember. But I slept through my alarm and woke up at 2:00 in the freaking afternoon.
So because it's only 11:00 PM, i'm not tired.
Let's make this blog a little more interesting.
10 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Typing this, obviously.
2. Chewing the Trident Original Mint gum my mom got me for Easter :)
3. Lying on my bed with my feet kicked up
4. Tapping my toes on the wooden head of my bed.
5. Breathing :)
6. Sniffling...a cold coming on? I hope not :(
7. Being annoyed at my gym meet poster because it keeps rolling up at the edges
8. Wearing pj's
9. Wondering if I would make a good vampire.
10. Thinking about how this list didn't make the blog more interesting at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment