Friday, April 24, 2009

"Late nights and early parades..."

"Streetlights and crowded arcades." - On the Wing, Owl City

Today was Friday :)
I got my World Cultures test back, and I GOT A 99%!!!!! I wanted to jump up and scream and dance around the room and then run down the hallways yelling, but the test wasn't hugely impacting and that would have been rude, anyways.
But the thing is, I usually get around an 85 on WC tests. I studied SO HARD for this test. Like 3 hours! I sat in front of my chalkboard with my printed-out notes in front of me memorizing about a million different dates and names.
The reason why I didn't get a 100 was because of my essay. The essay was the majority of the test, so thank God Mr. Lopez isn't picky. For one part he wrote "Not quite: -1".
~:(
But whatever. I'm happy now.
And I resisted ice cream again tonight! That's the second night in a row :)
I'm working on my will power and starting to exercise in order to lose weight and not drown once swim team starts up again in June.
I jumped on Rosa's trampoline for like 30 minutes :)
Alrighty, this is getting boring, and my butt hurts.
CYAL8ER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment