"'cause I've got a lot to spare." - House of Wolves, My Chemical Romance
That was just stuck in my head.
I have to pee.
I miss all my school friends.
I have no willpower but I need a ton.
I ate way too much today.
I eat way too much most days.
Yet how am I hungry?
I spent my entire day from 4:00 until now (11:37) in front of my computer, for the most part. That is, when I wasn't scanning baby pictures onto my laptop or eating shish kebabs.
I had to charge my laptop, like, five times. I lost count. Not that I was counting.
I wish I had a webcam.
Even though I wouldn't be able to make a video in return, I really, really wish someone would post a webcam video on my wall. I'd feel loved.
Someone crapped in the pool today.
I wanted to get off the computer and go to bed an hour ago. But like I said earlier, NO WILLPOWER.
I'm craving a honey wheat bagel right now. Mmmm :P
I wish I could swim a 50 free in twenty-seven seconds.
I hope I make the swim team next year.
If I don't make it should I even try out again in junior year? That's just kind of embarrassing. Maybe I could be the person who puts in the lane lines and cleans the locker rooms after practice.
I wish I made more money at my job.
Maybe Mrs. Byrd would pay me to be the swim team's water girl...haha just kidding.
No more long course, Mike? But I LIKE long course :( Stupid dream. Got my hopes up.
Straehle is Wednesday. I don't have a ride so I have to go up with Colleen at 7:30 instead of 11:00. Damn.
I wanted a Divisionals t-shirt. But, "Not this year, honey; it's too much money. Maybe next year." YEAH RIGHT. Prices only go up, duh.
Except for gas. Gas seems to fluctuate.
I really want to seee Harry Potter.
I was supposed to see it at Megan Hill's birthday party, but that got cancelled because not enough people could come. I was excited for that :(
I'm reading My Sister's Keeper because I want to see that, too, but I always need to read the book before I see the movie.
I want to go to the movies with Andrew and some people, but everyone else is on vacation, it seems, and my mom doesn't want me alone with a boy in a "dark movie theater. Didn't you say your friend got molested in the back of one?" Yes, mom. I know. But honestly.
Okay, time to get ready for bed.
I'm still hungry...
I haven't stayed up this late in a long time.
According to my 9th grade English teacher, I just wrote this blog in "trail of thought", or something like that. It's when you write a story (even though this wasn't a story) by following the character's thoughts exactly as they come. And these were my thoughts exactly as they came.
I'm all out of thoughts now.
Goodnight.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment